Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Around the Nation
Mon November 12, 2012
Storm Update New York
Originally published on Mon November 12, 2012 6:57 am
Two weeks since Hurricane Sandy hit the East Coast, nearly 200,000 people remain without power along the eastern seaboard. Many also have no heat as the winter approaches. In Brooklyn, FEMA is registering people in Red Hook to see if they qualify for federal aid.