Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Abigail Hernandez Back Home With Family
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Wed October 31, 2012
Storm Victim Identified
The man who died in a mudslide in Lincoln has been identified as Eugene “Rusty” Brooks from Woodstock, Lincoln police chief Theodore Smith said Wednesday.
Brooks, 52, died Tuesday at a construction site when a water-soaked embankment on which he was standing collapsed, carrying him down a hill and then burying him.
He was not breathing when a co-worker reached him and CPR efforts failed.
It was the only death in the state related to the remnants of Hurricane Sandy.