Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Wed October 31, 2012
Storm Victim Identified
The man who died in a mudslide in Lincoln has been identified as Eugene “Rusty” Brooks from Woodstock, Lincoln police chief Theodore Smith said Wednesday.
Brooks, 52, died Tuesday at a construction site when a water-soaked embankment on which he was standing collapsed, carrying him down a hill and then burying him.
He was not breathing when a co-worker reached him and CPR efforts failed.
It was the only death in the state related to the remnants of Hurricane Sandy.