Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Why Are So Many People Trying A Gluten-Free Diet? Should They?
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Wed October 31, 2012
Storm Victim Identified
The man who died in a mudslide in Lincoln has been identified as Eugene “Rusty” Brooks from Woodstock, Lincoln police chief Theodore Smith said Wednesday.
Brooks, 52, died Tuesday at a construction site when a water-soaked embankment on which he was standing collapsed, carrying him down a hill and then burying him.
He was not breathing when a co-worker reached him and CPR efforts failed.
It was the only death in the state related to the remnants of Hurricane Sandy.