Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
Sat August 1, 2009
StoryCorps in New Hampshire
Interviews at the StoryCorps Mobile Booth begin with a question, but the exciting part is the answer. Because, whether it’s from someone we know and love, or from someone we’ve just met, the answer tells us something we didn’t know.
NHPR brought the Mobile Booth to Concord in summer 2007 and to Berlin in summer 2009.
To read the results, visit our archive and learn more about the StoryCorps project at the following links: