Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Word of Mouth
Thu October 18, 2012
Sun Kissed: When Sunlight is Fatal
Chances are you’ve never heard of the disease known as XP. It’s a very rare, usually fatal genetic disease affecting one in one million children in the United States…a disproportionate number of Navajo people living on a reservation in the western United States suffer from the disease…which makes exposure to sunlight fatal. Adi Lavi along with Maya Stark, is co-producer and co-director of Sun Kissed, which follows a family on the Coyote Canyon Navajo Reservation, as they confront cultural taboos, tribal history and their own unconventional choices to learn a shocking truth.