Most Active Stories
- Historic Ice-Out Of Winnipesaukee Expected
- Mariano Rivera Jr. To Play For Laconia Muskrats This Summer
- New N.H. Housing Report: Demographics & Housing Mismatch
- A Glimpse At Your Future Electric Bill? N.H. Utility Experiments Encourage Conservation
- Wind Farm Owner OK With Expanding Ski Slopes At Balsams If Safety Isn't An Issue
Tue December 10, 2013
Sunapee Man Charged In Crash That Killed Vermont Couple, Unborn Child
A Sunapee man is facing two counts of manslaughter in connection to a crash on Saturday that killed a Vermont man and a pregnant woman.
Robert Dellinger, 53, is scheduled to be arraigned in Lebanon District Court on Wednesday.
The state attorney general’s office released the results of the autopsies on 29-year-old Jason Timmons and 24-year-old Amanda Murphy of Wilder, Vermont on Tuesday.
Both suffered multiple blunt impact injuries of the head, trunk and pelvis.
Murphy was eight months pregnant.
The fetus did not survive the crash.
Timmons and Murphy were traveling north on I-89 when they were hit by a pickup truck driven by Dellinger traveling south that had crossed over the median.
He was arrested on Tuesday after being released from Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center.