Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Abigail Hernandez Back Home With Family
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Tue December 10, 2013
Sunapee Man Charged In Crash That Killed Vermont Couple, Unborn Child
A Sunapee man is facing two counts of manslaughter in connection to a crash on Saturday that killed a Vermont man and a pregnant woman.
Robert Dellinger, 53, is scheduled to be arraigned in Lebanon District Court on Wednesday.
The state attorney general’s office released the results of the autopsies on 29-year-old Jason Timmons and 24-year-old Amanda Murphy of Wilder, Vermont on Tuesday.
Both suffered multiple blunt impact injuries of the head, trunk and pelvis.
Murphy was eight months pregnant.
The fetus did not survive the crash.
Timmons and Murphy were traveling north on I-89 when they were hit by a pickup truck driven by Dellinger traveling south that had crossed over the median.
He was arrested on Tuesday after being released from Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center.