Most Active Stories
- Historic Ice-Out Of Winnipesaukee Expected
- Mariano Rivera Jr. To Play For Laconia Muskrats This Summer
- New N.H. Housing Report: Demographics & Housing Mismatch
- A Glimpse At Your Future Electric Bill? N.H. Utility Experiments Encourage Conservation
- Wind Farm Owner OK With Expanding Ski Slopes At Balsams If Safety Isn't An Issue
Mon July 29, 2013
You may have noticed some of NHPR's signals were down for a brief time on Sunday, July 28th. A surge suppressor malfunctioned and shorted out a main electrical panel at our Concord tower. NHPR's engineering team responded immediately and was able to identify the problem and bypass the defective equipment to get our signal back on air. We apologize for any inconvenience!
If there is an outage you would like to report in the future, please call 603-228-8910 (then press 1), or use our contact form and choose "Engineering and Reception" in the Send To field. Thank you!