Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Mon July 29, 2013
You may have noticed some of NHPR's signals were down for a brief time on Sunday, July 28th. A surge suppressor malfunctioned and shorted out a main electrical panel at our Concord tower. NHPR's engineering team responded immediately and was able to identify the problem and bypass the defective equipment to get our signal back on air. We apologize for any inconvenience!
If there is an outage you would like to report in the future, please call 603-228-8910 (then press 1), or use our contact form and choose "Engineering and Reception" in the Send To field. Thank you!