Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- Update: N.H. AG Says Murder-Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Bedford Mother, Two Children
- Why Human Feeding Can Hurt Deer
Mon July 29, 2013
You may have noticed some of NHPR's signals were down for a brief time on Sunday, July 28th. A surge suppressor malfunctioned and shorted out a main electrical panel at our Concord tower. NHPR's engineering team responded immediately and was able to identify the problem and bypass the defective equipment to get our signal back on air. We apologize for any inconvenience!
If there is an outage you would like to report in the future, please call 603-228-8910 (then press 1), or use our contact form and choose "Engineering and Reception" in the Send To field. Thank you!