Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Mon July 29, 2013
You may have noticed some of NHPR's signals were down for a brief time on Sunday, July 28th. A surge suppressor malfunctioned and shorted out a main electrical panel at our Concord tower. NHPR's engineering team responded immediately and was able to identify the problem and bypass the defective equipment to get our signal back on air. We apologize for any inconvenience!
If there is an outage you would like to report in the future, please call 603-228-8910 (then press 1), or use our contact form and choose "Engineering and Reception" in the Send To field. Thank you!