Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Thu February 2, 2012
The Super Influence of Super-PACs
The Republican presidential campaign has provided the first test of the Supreme Court’s “Citizens’ United” decision which allowed outside groups to spend millions on campaigns. While some decry their power, others say they represent free-and-democratic speech. We’ll look at this issue and new information on who’s providing Super-Pac dollars.
- John Rauh - Founder and CEO of Americans for Campaign Reform.
- John Samples - Director of the Center for Representative Government at the Cato Institute and the author of The Struggle to Limit Government.