Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- N.H. House Passes Budget, Cuts $300 Million From Hassan's Plan
Here's What's Awesome
Mon September 12, 2011
SureFlap Electronic Bouncer Lets Your Cat In, Keeps Other Kitties Out
Are cats supposed to go outside again? If so, the SureFlap smart pet door might come in handy - everytime a feline heads over to your door, SureFlap tries to read its microchip ID. If it's your cat, the door opens up; if not, you'll probably be up all night listening to a strange cat howling on your front porch.
SmartPlanet says this device costs about $150, but it can recognize up to 32 different cats So if you feel like throwing an exclusive cat party with Keyboard Cat, Maru, Doctor Cat MD and other feline big-shots, well, party on, man.
Now it's your turn - share an awesome link or two in the comments. Our ID system will know it's you, so you won't get blocked.