Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Why Are So Many People Trying A Gluten-Free Diet? Should They?
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Mon December 9, 2013
A Surge For Solar Power?
This sun-fueled source is one of the fastest growing types of renewables in the country. Although still a tiny piece of the energy portfolio, many are taking note of this expansion, including traditional utilities. We’re looking at these brightening prospects for solar in New Hampshire and New England and the challenges that might cloud its future growth.
- Clay Mitchell – directing partner at Revolution Energy Company, based in Portsmouth. He holds a doctorate in Natural Resources and Environmental Science from UNH and is a graduate of Vermont Law School with a JD and a Masters in Environmental Law.
- Jack Ruderman – director of the Sustainable Energy Division at the New Hampshire Public Utilities Commision.
- Ken Wells – editor-at-large and senior writer for Bloomberg News and Bloomberg Business Week. He covers the energy industry.
Word of Mouth