Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Here's What's Awesome
Fri May 6, 2011
Surgery Robot Foils That Red-Nosed Patient in "Operation"
Yet another thing robots can do better than humans: play Operation without lighting up the patient's infamous red nose I bet the Da Vinci surgery robot can probably sink our battleships, roll a Yahtzee and not break the ice, too. [The Awesomer]
As always, we invite you, or your robot proxy, to share an awesome link in the comments.