Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Here's What's Awesome
Fri May 6, 2011
Surgery Robot Foils That Red-Nosed Patient in "Operation"
Yet another thing robots can do better than humans: play Operation without lighting up the patient's infamous red nose I bet the Da Vinci surgery robot can probably sink our battleships, roll a Yahtzee and not break the ice, too. [The Awesomer]
As always, we invite you, or your robot proxy, to share an awesome link in the comments.