Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- Bill Would Require N.H. Employers To Offer Five Sick Days Per Year
Here's What's Awesome
Fri May 6, 2011
Surgery Robot Foils That Red-Nosed Patient in "Operation"
Yet another thing robots can do better than humans: play Operation without lighting up the patient's infamous red nose I bet the Da Vinci surgery robot can probably sink our battleships, roll a Yahtzee and not break the ice, too. [The Awesomer]
As always, we invite you, or your robot proxy, to share an awesome link in the comments.