Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Around the Nation
Wed March 5, 2014
Survey: Americans Have Issues With Tech Jargon
A survey from Vouchercloud finds that a lot of Americans don't talk tech — at least not very well. More than 20 percent of respondents thought MP3 was a robot from Star Wars.