Most Active Stories
- Podcast Special: Crime Writers On Serial, Episode 10 Discussion
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
Word of Mouth
Mon April 15, 2013
Taxes And Your Credit Score
Since its introduction in 1861, “Tax Day” has loomed as a day of inevitable fiscal obligation. As the 15th of April approaches, stresses related to tax filings inevitably ramp up. To some, tax burdens may become too much to shoulder, leading to filings for extensions or an uncomfortable loss of funds. However, yearly tax payments can result in an even more uncomfortable reality – damage to your credit. Here to discuss how Uncle Sam affects your credit score is Gerri Detweiler, credit.com’s personal finance expert.
All Tech Considered