Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
Sun April 13, 2014
Tea Party Senator Mike Lee Addresses Granite Staters At Freedom Summit
Political conservatives including Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, and Mike Huckabee addressed Granite Staters in Manchester yesterday at the Freedom Summit. Many of the speakers criticized so-called "Obamacare" and the administration's handling of Benghazi. But Utah Senator and Tea Party favorite Mike Lee implored attendees to move away from complaining about policies, and start rallying around an agenda.
“As Republicans, as conservatives, we’ve got to be far more engaged in the act of finding converts than identifying heretics. We need to sharpen more pencils than knives,” he said.
But at the same time, Lee told Tea Party members not to fall in line with GOP leadership, and to continue pushing their agenda.
Word of Mouth - Segment