Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Update: N.H. AG Says Murder-Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Bedford Mother, Two Children
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- Why Human Feeding Can Hurt Deer
Sun April 13, 2014
Tea Party Senator Mike Lee Addresses Granite Staters At Freedom Summit
Political conservatives including Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, and Mike Huckabee addressed Granite Staters in Manchester yesterday at the Freedom Summit. Many of the speakers criticized so-called "Obamacare" and the administration's handling of Benghazi. But Utah Senator and Tea Party favorite Mike Lee implored attendees to move away from complaining about policies, and start rallying around an agenda.
“As Republicans, as conservatives, we’ve got to be far more engaged in the act of finding converts than identifying heretics. We need to sharpen more pencils than knives,” he said.
But at the same time, Lee told Tea Party members not to fall in line with GOP leadership, and to continue pushing their agenda.
Word of Mouth - Segment