Most Active Stories
- State To Shut Down Lakeview Special Ed School, Hassan Says More Actions To Come
- Nashua Runner Races Boston Marathon For Beloved Guide Dog
- Meet Peter Biello, NHPR's New 'All Things Considered' Host
- At GOP Summit, 2016 Contenders Work To Impress N.H. Base
- Workers With Disabilities Will Be Paid At Least Minimum Wage In New Hampshire
All Things Considered
Tue April 15, 2014
Telemedicine Opening New Avenues For New Hampshire Patients And Providers
A growing number of Americans are doing their jobs outside the usual confines of the office. And that includes doctors – the multi-billion dollar telemedicine industry is opening up new avenues for patients and for providers in New Hampshire.
Telemedicine is the topic of this month’s Science Café in Nashua. The moderator is David Brooks, who writes the weekly Granite Geek science column for the Nashua Telegraph and GraniteGeek.org. He joins All Things Considered host Brady Carlson for a look at telemedicine in New Hampshire.