Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Officials: Altercation Preceded Murder Of Rumney Chiropracter
- Timber-Frame Architect Wins Competition With Wooden Sky-Scraper Column
- Summer Camp: An Antidote To 'Helicopter Parenting?'
- N.H. Officials Asking Pool Owners To Check For Invasive Insects
Tue December 3, 2013
Televangelist Paul Crouch, Who Started Trinity Network, Dies
Originally published on Tue December 3, 2013 6:39 pm
Televangelist Paul Crouch, co-founder of the Trinity Broadcasting Network, died Saturday at the age of 79. The Pentecostal minister's broadcasting network came to be the world's largest Christian television system with Praise-a-Thon fundraising efforts that brought in as much as $90 million a year in mostly small donations.