Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Wed June 20, 2012
Is There More Summer Heat in Store For New Hampshire This Year? Yes - Eventually
You don’t need us to tell you this, but it’s hot today in New Hampshire. Temperatures have been reaching into the 90’s where they were in the 70’s earlier in the week. There have been heat advisories and a number of New Hampshire towns have opened up cooling centers.
And, appropriately enough, the hot weather comes just as we mark the official start of summer. Meteorologist Gary Best talks with All Things Considered host Brady Carlson about what's behind this week's hot weather, if there's more hot weather coming to the state this summer and what kind of severe storm activity New Hampshire might see this year.