Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Thu September 26, 2013
Third Person Charged In Deadly Hampton Bike Crash
A third person has been charged in connection with a crash into a group of cyclists in New Hampshire over the weekend that killed two women from Massachusetts.
Nineteen-year-old Scott Martin of Seabrook is facing a charge of allowing 19-year-old Darriean Hess to drive his car without a license.
Hess, ordered held on $50,000 bail, was arraigned Wednesday via video from jail. She's charged with negligent homicide.
Forty-eight-year-old Cindy Sheppard of Hampton is charged with selling a painkiller to Hess and allowing her to drive without a license.
Police say Hess was driving too fast and without a license when she ran into the cyclists on an annual ride in Hampton on Saturday. Two riders died and two were injured.