Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Why Are So Many People Trying A Gluten-Free Diet? Should They?
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Sun March 10, 2013
Three Snowmobile Crashes Saturday In North Country
There were three snowmobile crashes in the North Country Saturday, including two in which riders were injured, according to New Hampshire Fish and Game.
The first involved 32-year-old Kevin Brigham of Brookline, New Hampshire who lost control of his snowmobile and struck an oncoming snowmobile, Conservation Officer Geoffrey Younglove wrote in a news release. Brigham suffered internal injuries in the crash on Trail 18 and was taken by helicopter to a hospital in Maine.
The second accident involved David Hoyt, 31, of Northfield, NH who lost control of his snowmobile in Dixville and struck a tree, Younglove reported. He was not injured but was ticketed for “unreasonable speed.”
The last crash occurred in Pittsburg when Mary Rebecca Rose, 24, hit a tree, was thrown from the machine and suffered “non-life threatening injuries.” No hometown was given for Rose.