Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Thu June 14, 2012
Time To Tee Off: Who Do You Want To Win Golf's U.S. Open?
Play begins this morning at The Olympic Club in San Francisco, where the best golfers from around the world have gathered for the U.S. Open.
On Morning Edition today, USA Today's Christine Brennan said Woods just might be playing well enough now to win the Open. But, it's been four years since he last won a major tournament — the 2008 Open. Woods has won 14 majors, second only to Jack Nicklaus' 18.
Mickelson, meanwhile, has never won the Open. But he's been second or tied for second five times.
What we want to know now isn't who everyone things will win, but rather who the group wants to win.