Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Tue June 13, 2006
Tuesday's Postcard from Bike Week
For plenty of participants, Bike Week is nothing short of a Dionysian pilgrimage.
While most participants hope that their road of excess leads to a good time, some bike week denizens have their eyes squarely fixed on the bottom line.
And success means following the time tested formula, "know your customers and meet their needs."
Freelance producer Cheryl Senter talked to some people on both ends of this enduring dynamic.....and sent New Hampshire Public Radio this audio postcard.