Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Fri May 3, 2013
'Two Chips': Anatomy Of A Drunk Joke
One more quick item for this morning.
Filmmaker/designer/animator Adam Patch has posted this video to Vimeo, in which his wife, while somewhat drunk, tells him a joke about two corn chips. He created the animation to go with it.
I cannot begin to tell you why this is funny, but it's SO FUNNY. There are a lot of videos that float around in which people film other people in moments of vulnerability, weakness, loss — people who don't know that rolling the camera isn't the right instinct when something actually bad happens. But here, you have the best of tipsiness and the worst of humor, and somehow it's absolutely magical.