Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Fri May 3, 2013
'Two Chips': Anatomy Of A Drunk Joke
One more quick item for this morning.
Filmmaker/designer/animator Adam Patch has posted this video to Vimeo, in which his wife, while somewhat drunk, tells him a joke about two corn chips. He created the animation to go with it.
I cannot begin to tell you why this is funny, but it's SO FUNNY. There are a lot of videos that float around in which people film other people in moments of vulnerability, weakness, loss — people who don't know that rolling the camera isn't the right instinct when something actually bad happens. But here, you have the best of tipsiness and the worst of humor, and somehow it's absolutely magical.