Most Active Stories
- Historic Ice-Out Of Winnipesaukee Expected
- Newbie Urban Gardeners Don't Realize How Much Soil Is Contaminated
- Mariano Rivera Jr. To Play For Laconia Muskrats This Summer
- New N.H. Housing Report: Demographics & Housing Mismatch
- A Glimpse At Your Future Electric Bill? N.H. Utility Experiments Encourage Conservation
Fri May 3, 2013
'Two Chips': Anatomy Of A Drunk Joke
One more quick item for this morning.
Filmmaker/designer/animator Adam Patch has posted this video to Vimeo, in which his wife, while somewhat drunk, tells him a joke about two corn chips. He created the animation to go with it.
I cannot begin to tell you why this is funny, but it's SO FUNNY. There are a lot of videos that float around in which people film other people in moments of vulnerability, weakness, loss — people who don't know that rolling the camera isn't the right instinct when something actually bad happens. But here, you have the best of tipsiness and the worst of humor, and somehow it's absolutely magical.