Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- UNH Math Professor Receives 2014 MacArthur 'Genius' Award After Prime Number Discovery
- Updated: Garcia Slams Obamacare But Won't Say How She Is Covered
- Look North Tonight: Aurora Borealis Stargazing Tips
- Edible Packaging? Retailers Not Quite Ready For Stonyfield's Wrapperless Yogurt
- New Farmer-To-Locavore Business Model At Odds With State Regulations
Wed July 23, 2014
UNH Reports Record Fundraising Year
The University of New Hampshire raised a record $49.2 million in private donations last year, with the largest gift accounting for about 40 percent of the total.
The results for the fiscal year ending June 30 were 35 percent above the previous year's record of $35.8 million.
The largest gift was a $20 million donation in September from television producer Marcy Carsey, a 1996 UNH graduate. That money is being used to create the Carsey School of Public Policy that is opening this fall.