Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Tue August 19, 2014
Unscratchable Screen Tops List Of iPhone Rumors
Originally published on Tue August 19, 2014 2:48 pm
Today is the beginning of what is, unofficially, new smartphone launch month.
HTC kicked it off in New York, and over the next couple of weeks, Samsung, Motorola and Microsoft will all have their big unveilings. The last — and most highly anticipated — will be Apple, which is set to release its new iPhone on September 9.
As always, rumors are running rampant. Will there be an unscratchable screen? A two-way reversible USB cable? Significantly more storage?
Here & Now’s Jeremy Hobson talks to Ina Freed, senior editor with Re/code, about Apple and the expectations for the new iPhone.