Most Active Stories
- Historic Ice-Out Of Winnipesaukee Expected
- Spring Skiing In Tuckerman Is Best It's Been In Decades
- Mariano Rivera Jr. To Play For Laconia Muskrats This Summer
- New N.H. Housing Report: Demographics & Housing Mismatch
- A Glimpse At Your Future Electric Bill? N.H. Utility Experiments Encourage Conservation
Sat October 5, 2013
Update: Hampton Death Ruled A Homicide
The New Hampshire attorney general says a man found dead at his home in Hampton was killed in a homicide.
Authorities say an autopsy has determined that 56-year-old Robert Roderick died of multiple blunt impact injuries to his head. His death has been ruled a homicide.
Roderick was found dead around at about 12:30 a.m. Friday.
The New Hampshire Attorney General's office says police are investigating the suspicious death of a man found at a home in Hampton.
Attorney General Joseph Foster said the man was found dead at about 12:30 a.m. Friday.
His identity is being withheld pending notification of family.