Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- Update: N.H. AG Says Murder-Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Bedford Mother, Two Children
- Why Human Feeding Can Hurt Deer
Sat October 5, 2013
Update: Hampton Death Ruled A Homicide
The New Hampshire attorney general says a man found dead at his home in Hampton was killed in a homicide.
Authorities say an autopsy has determined that 56-year-old Robert Roderick died of multiple blunt impact injuries to his head. His death has been ruled a homicide.
Roderick was found dead around at about 12:30 a.m. Friday.
The New Hampshire Attorney General's office says police are investigating the suspicious death of a man found at a home in Hampton.
Attorney General Joseph Foster said the man was found dead at about 12:30 a.m. Friday.
His identity is being withheld pending notification of family.