Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Sat October 5, 2013
Update: Hampton Death Ruled A Homicide
The New Hampshire attorney general says a man found dead at his home in Hampton was killed in a homicide.
Authorities say an autopsy has determined that 56-year-old Robert Roderick died of multiple blunt impact injuries to his head. His death has been ruled a homicide.
Roderick was found dead around at about 12:30 a.m. Friday.
The New Hampshire Attorney General's office says police are investigating the suspicious death of a man found at a home in Hampton.
Attorney General Joseph Foster said the man was found dead at about 12:30 a.m. Friday.
His identity is being withheld pending notification of family.