Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Tue October 30, 2012
An Update on Hurricane Sandy
We bring you an update on Hurricane Sandy and its impact on the Granite State and the region. The Northeast is expecting major damage from a confluence of enormous weather events. We’ll hear from emergency officials, power companies, reporters in bordering states and your stories as well.
- Sam Evans Brown - Reporter for NHPR who is covering Hurricane Sandy's progress.
We'll also hear from
- Mary Stampone - Assistant Professor of Geography at UNH and New Hampshire State Climatologist.
- Jim Vandongen - Public information Officer for the NH Office of Emergency Management
- Mike Skelton - Spokesperson for PSNH.
- Alec O'Meara - Spokesperson for Unitil.
- Ross Sneyd - News director at Vermont Public Radio.
- Keith Shields - Executive Producer for New Hampshire Public Radio who grew up in Northeast New Jersey, one of the hardest hit areas.