Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Tue October 30, 2012
An Update on Hurricane Sandy
We bring you an update on Hurricane Sandy and its impact on the Granite State and the region. The Northeast is expecting major damage from a confluence of enormous weather events. We’ll hear from emergency officials, power companies, reporters in bordering states and your stories as well.
- Sam Evans Brown - Reporter for NHPR who is covering Hurricane Sandy's progress.
We'll also hear from
- Mary Stampone - Assistant Professor of Geography at UNH and New Hampshire State Climatologist.
- Jim Vandongen - Public information Officer for the NH Office of Emergency Management
- Mike Skelton - Spokesperson for PSNH.
- Alec O'Meara - Spokesperson for Unitil.
- Ross Sneyd - News director at Vermont Public Radio.
- Keith Shields - Executive Producer for New Hampshire Public Radio who grew up in Northeast New Jersey, one of the hardest hit areas.