An Update on Hurricane Sandy
We bring you an update on Hurricane Sandy and its impact on the Granite State and the region. The Northeast is expecting major damage from a confluence of enormous weather events. We’ll hear from emergency officials, power companies, reporters in bordering states and your stories as well.
- Sam Evans Brown - Reporter for NHPR who is covering Hurricane Sandy's progress.
We'll also hear from
- Mary Stampone - Assistant Professor of Geography at UNH and New Hampshire State Climatologist.
- Jim Vandongen - Public information Officer for the NH Office of Emergency Management
- Mike Skelton - Spokesperson for PSNH.
- Alec O'Meara - Spokesperson for Unitil.
- Ross Sneyd - News director at Vermont Public Radio.
- Keith Shields - Executive Producer for New Hampshire Public Radio who grew up in Northeast New Jersey, one of the hardest hit areas.