Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
Mon May 13, 2013
An Update On New Hampshire's Economy
As the national economic mood picks up will New Hampshire join the party? U.S. unemployment is tracking downward, the stock market is going up, and housing trends look strong in many parts of the country. Meanwhile, here in the Granite State, the recovery’s been steady but lackluster. We’ll look at where the economic promise and perils may be found, moving forward.
Ross Gittell - Vice President and forecast manager at the New England Economic Partnership and Chancellor of the Community College System of New Hampshire.
Bob Sanders - reporter for New Hampshire Business Review.
We'll also hear from: