Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Tue May 13, 2014
Uruguay's President Shuns Trappings Of His Office
Originally published on Tue May 13, 2014 9:25 am
The president of Uruguay is said to be extremely frugal and gives most of his salary to charity. Renee Montagne talks to Simon Romero of The New York Times about Jose Mujica's presidency.