Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Thu December 5, 2013
U.S. - Russia Relations: What's Next?
U.S. ties with Russia have always been complicated, but recently they have heated up even more. Disputes over how to approach the war in Syria, Russia’s protection of NSA leaker Edward Snowden, as well as the recent tug of war over Ukraine have all contributed to this tension. We’re examining this fraught relationship and how it’s changed.
- Bill Wohlforth – Daniel Webster Professor of Government at Dartmouth College. His research interests include international relations, Russian foreign policy, and the Cold War.
- Bill Martel – associate professor of international security studies at the Fletcher School at Tufts University. His research interests include international relations and American foreign policy, and his latest book is called “Victory at War”.
Best of Public Radio