Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Around the Nation
Wed July 10, 2013
Meat Industry Files Suit Over USDA's Labeling
Originally published on Wed July 10, 2013 8:03 am
The new meat labels went into effect in May. They require labels for meat to list where the animals were grown, raised and slaughtered. Before, only the country of origin had to be on the package.