Most Active Stories
- Police In Riot Gear Clash With Crowd In Keene, Several Injuries Reported
- Pop-Up Party Company Under Scrutiny For Role In Keene Riots
- Is Party Company 'FinnaRage' To Blame For Keene Riots?
- Keene Police Release Riot Photos, Ask Public To Help ID Suspects
- Keene State Students Clean Up After Mayhem Near Pumpkin Fest
Thu December 19, 2013
The Vaccine Debate: Its History And Consequences
Since Edward Jenner’s discovery of a smallpox vaccine in the 18th century, vaccinations have at times been controversial. Today, while vaccines have been proven to inoculate against a host of dangerous diseases, the debate continues. We’ll look at what underlies this debate today.
- Mark Largent- historian of science and associate professor & associate dean at Michigan State University. He is also the author of "Vaccine: The Debate in Modern America."
- Marcella Bobinsky - Immunization Section Chief for the NH Division of Public Health Services
Shots - Health Blog