Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Fri June 8, 2012
Very Few Users Vote On Facebook's Privacy Changes
Voting closed today and Mashable didn't mince its words when it described the results: "Facebook Election Is a Bust: 0.00038% of Users Voted On Privacy Change," was its headline.
Of course, none of this means anything, because Facebook said the vote was would only be binding if 30 percent of all "active, registered users vote."