Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
Tue January 31, 2012
Vetting Voter Identification Laws
New Hampshire lawmakers are preparing to vote on whether adults should have to show a valid I. D. when they vote at the ballot box. Many other states are now considering these laws as well. Supporters say it’s all about stamping out fraud, but critics call it an attack on a fundamental right of citizenship. Today we discuss the Voter I.D. issue.
- Joan Flood Ashwell, Election Law Specialist for the League of Women Voters of New Hampshire.
- Wayne MacDonald, Chairman of the New Hampshire Republican State Committee.
- David Becker, Director of Election Initiatives for the Pew Center on the States.