Most Active Stories
- Multiple Votes, Procedural Fights Result In N.H. House Speaker Upset
- From 'Mankind' To Saint Mick: Mick Foley's Journey From Wrestling Cage To Santa's Village
- Kinder Morgan Officially Moves Preferred Pipeline Route To N.H.
- Best Books For The Holidays, 2014
- In Somersworth, Friends, Not Jobs, Bring Millennials Home
Thu June 13, 2013
VIDEO: Gov. Christie Slow Jammin' The News With Jimmy Fallon
Originally published on Thu June 13, 2013 9:38 am
Check out the double entendres, weight jokes and 2016 references from NBC's Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.
There was also the obligatory Bruce Springsteen reference — The Roots breaking into "Born to Run" after Fallon tried to get Christie to announce he'll make a bid for the White House.