Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Thu June 13, 2013
VIDEO: Gov. Christie Slow Jammin' The News With Jimmy Fallon
Originally published on Thu June 13, 2013 9:38 am
Check out the double entendres, weight jokes and 2016 references from NBC's Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.
There was also the obligatory Bruce Springsteen reference — The Roots breaking into "Born to Run" after Fallon tried to get Christie to announce he'll make a bid for the White House.