Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Tue October 30, 2012
VIDEO: Sandy's Damage As Seen From The Sky
Just how bad was Sandy's storm surge along the New Jersey coast?
The New Jersey National Guard posted aerial footage of Seaside Heights, N.J., which is about an hour north of Atlantic City. The footage shows vast destruction and streets that have just been covered in sand:
The video, the National Guard says on its YouTube page, was taken Oct. 30.