Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Tue October 30, 2012
VIDEO: Sandy's Damage As Seen From The Sky
Just how bad was Sandy's storm surge along the New Jersey coast?
The New Jersey National Guard posted aerial footage of Seaside Heights, N.J., which is about an hour north of Atlantic City. The footage shows vast destruction and streets that have just been covered in sand:
The video, the National Guard says on its YouTube page, was taken Oct. 30.