Most Active Stories
- State To Shut Down Lakeview Special Ed School, Hassan Says More Actions To Come
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Winning $146K On 'Jeopardy!' Was N.H. Woman's Lifelong Dream Come True
- Company Says Taking River Water For Balsams Snowmaking Would Hurt Hydroelectric Facilities
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
Fri November 29, 2013
Virtual Town Hall: How Affordable Will The New Health Care Law Be For N.H.?
Now that the Affordable Care Act, or Obamacare, has launched, just how affordable will it make health insurance in New Hampshire? We hosted a special panel featuring Laura Knoy, host of NHPR's The Exchange, along with Tiffany Eddy of the Live Free or Die Alliance for a town hall discussion broadcast live on the web on Tuesday, November 19th. Here's an edited version for Friday's broadcast.
- Lisa Guertin – President of Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield in New Hampshire
- Lisa Kaplan-Howe - Policy Director for New Hampshire Voices for Health, a non-profit consumer advocacy organization.
- Steve Gerlach – A tax attorney at Bernstein Shur, he represents clients in matters pertaining to the Affordable Care Act
- Rachel Verville - Vice President of Revenue Cycle at Elliot Hospital
Virtual Town Hall