Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Update: N.H. AG Says Murder-Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Bedford Mother, Two Children
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- Why Human Feeding Can Hurt Deer
Fri November 29, 2013
Virtual Town Hall: How Affordable Will The New Health Care Law Be For N.H.?
Now that the Affordable Care Act, or Obamacare, has launched, just how affordable will it make health insurance in New Hampshire? We hosted a special panel featuring Laura Knoy, host of NHPR's The Exchange, along with Tiffany Eddy of the Live Free or Die Alliance for a town hall discussion broadcast live on the web on Tuesday, November 19th. Here's an edited version for Friday's broadcast.
- Lisa Guertin – President of Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield in New Hampshire
- Lisa Kaplan-Howe - Policy Director for New Hampshire Voices for Health, a non-profit consumer advocacy organization.
- Steve Gerlach – A tax attorney at Bernstein Shur, he represents clients in matters pertaining to the Affordable Care Act
- Rachel Verville - Vice President of Revenue Cycle at Elliot Hospital
Virtual Town Hall