Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Why Are So Many People Trying A Gluten-Free Diet? Should They?
- Gorham Man Charged With Kidnapping Abigail Hernandez
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
Sun November 4, 2012
Volunteers Work To Get Out Every Last Vote
Rick Christie is every candidate’s dream volunteer. He sports buttons, he speaks with passion, and he puts in his time.
"Hello, David. My name is Rick. I’m working for the Romney campaign. How are ya?"
Christie is in Manchester, going door to door for Mitt Romney. He estimates he’s knocked on about 2000 doors since June. Of course, not all go well.
Polls still show a near dead heat between Romney and President Obama in New Hampshire.
And that means it could come down to volunteers like Christie… \making phone calls and knocking on doors for their preferred candidate, right through Tuesday.