Most Active Stories
- Historic Ice-Out Of Winnipesaukee Expected
- Mariano Rivera Jr. To Play For Laconia Muskrats This Summer
- New N.H. Housing Report: Demographics & Housing Mismatch
- A Glimpse At Your Future Electric Bill? N.H. Utility Experiments Encourage Conservation
- Wind Farm Owner OK With Expanding Ski Slopes At Balsams If Safety Isn't An Issue
Thu September 13, 2012
The Vote In Detail: Cilley Versus Hassan in Coos
Democratic gubernatorial candidate Jackie Cilley – a Berlin native – took Coos County with 1,226 votes, according to figures just released by the New Hampshire Secretary of State.
That compared to 1,087 for Maggie Hassan and 187 for Bill Kennedy.
But, of course, Hassan won statewide with 45,143 compared to Cilley’s 33,073. Kennedy had 6,001.
Some of the totals from Coos are below. The full list can be found here.
Berlin: Cilley, 546. Hassan, 359.
Carroll: Cilley, 17. Hassan, 49.
Colebrook: Cilley, 42. Hassan, 59.
Dalton: Cilley, 14. Hassan, 26.
Errol: Cilley, 19. Hassan, 11.
Gorham: Cilley, 165. Hassan, 120.
Jefferson: Cilley, 29. Hassan, 31.
Lancaster: Cilley, 74. Hassan, 99.
Milan: Cilley, 67. Hassan, 37.
Northumberland: Cilley, 54. Hassan, 76.
Randolph: Cilley, 43. Hassan, 35.
Whitefield: Cilley, 52. Hassan, 72.