Most Active Stories
- A Huge, New Ski Resort At The Balsams?
- Rail Study Group Expects 3,000 Riders Daily Between Manchester and Boston
- N.H. Senate Approves Medicaid Expansion Proposal
- Miss. Man Thought Dead, Comes Back To Life On Embalming Table
- With Escalating Heroin Epidemic In Portsmouth, City's Reputation Could Be On The Line
Around the Nation
Mon February 3, 2014
In The Wake Of Spill, West Virginians Still Don't Trust Their Tap
Originally published on Mon February 3, 2014 7:33 pm
It's been more than three weeks since thousands of gallons of a toxic chemical contaminated the drinking water of approximately 300,000 West Virginia residents. Dave Mistich, of West Virginia Public Broadcasting, reports that even though government officials now say it's safe to drink the water, not everyone trusts that advice.