Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- Update: N.H. AG Says Murder-Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Bedford Mother, Two Children
- Why Human Feeding Can Hurt Deer
Thu May 2, 2013
'Warren Is In The House,' Buffett Says As He Joins Twitter
Warren Buffett, the billionaire investor known as the "oracle of Omaha" and renowned for making lots of money for both himself and his Berkshire Hathaway shareholders, joined Twitter on Thursday.
Bill Gates, who like Buffett is both a billionaire and philanthropist, is glad his buddy has joined up:
Buffett, as investors know well, is also famous for his annual letter to shareholders in which he lays out his thinking about the economy and the business world. Perhaps he'll now use Twitter to share his thoughts more often.