Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Winnipesaukee's Mail Boat Is Part Floating Post Office, Part Time Machine
Mon March 3, 2014
WATCH: Plow Vs. TV Reporter (You'll Be Surprised Who Wins)
Originally published on Mon March 3, 2014 7:14 pm
Local TV reporters tend to get themselves into hairy situations when it comes to weather stories.
This morning, a reporter for Fox 29 in Philadelphia was covering the snowfall. He was in the middle of a stand-up on a rural road in Woodstown, N.J., when all of a sudden a group of plow trucks came his way.
As USA Today's For The Win puts it, Steve Keeley introduced the country to the sport of "snowplow surfing." And as the video went viral, he quickly became a champion.
Oh, and Keeley was just fine. He tweeted:
(Gif via Dan McQuade.)