Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- Winning $146K On 'Jeopardy!' Was N.H. Woman's Lifelong Dream Come True
Mon February 3, 2014
WATCH: A Toddler Moved To Tears By Pop Song
Originally published on Mon February 3, 2014 1:21 pm
It's sweet, but it's also a little bit sad.
Gawker points us to this bit of human emotion making the rounds on the Internet today:
If you, like us, don't recognize the song, it's Say Something sung by A Great Big World and Christina Aguilera. If we were asked to decipher the somewhat cryptic lyrics, we'd say this is a song about lovers finally letting go of something that was once really good.
In any case, the toddler's dad says on YouTube that this captures the first moment his 4-year-old son has been "moved" by a piece of music.