Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Winnipesaukee's Mail Boat Is Part Floating Post Office, Part Time Machine
Mon February 3, 2014
WATCH: A Toddler Moved To Tears By Pop Song
Originally published on Mon February 3, 2014 1:21 pm
It's sweet, but it's also a little bit sad.
Gawker points us to this bit of human emotion making the rounds on the Internet today:
If you, like us, don't recognize the song, it's Say Something sung by A Great Big World and Christina Aguilera. If we were asked to decipher the somewhat cryptic lyrics, we'd say this is a song about lovers finally letting go of something that was once really good.
In any case, the toddler's dad says on YouTube that this captures the first moment his 4-year-old son has been "moved" by a piece of music.