Most Active Stories
- Historic Ice-Out Of Winnipesaukee Expected
- Newbie Urban Gardeners Don't Realize How Much Soil Is Contaminated
- Mariano Rivera Jr. To Play For Laconia Muskrats This Summer
- New N.H. Housing Report: Demographics & Housing Mismatch
- A Glimpse At Your Future Electric Bill? N.H. Utility Experiments Encourage Conservation
Mon March 11, 2013
WATCH: Two Dance Videos That'll Make Your Day
We'll get back to the news in no time. But first, some fun.
If you've followed this blog, you'll know that we like a good dance video. Today, we've come upon two.
First (hat tip: Gawker) is a video of Josh Griffith, a self-described "big nature nerd/mountain man boss," taking dance lessons from younger members of the California Conservation Corps. Griffith has definitely been paying attention:
The second (and we warn you there's one stray expletive at the end there) shows 88-year-old Nana. The video has been watched more than a million times since it was uploaded March 6. All we can say is: We hope we grow up to be her: