Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Wed April 23, 2014
WATCH: Young Baseball Fan Learns About The Pain Of Defeat
Originally published on Thu April 24, 2014 6:20 am
In life, there are inevitable lessons. For generations of Cubs fans, one of them is the pain that comes from losing.
On Wednesday, the Cubs blew a three-run lead in the ninth inning against the Diamondbacks and taught a young fan that lesson. As Deadspin puts it, he learned "exactly what it means to be a Cubs fan."
Here's the video of the boy reacting to the Diamondbacks scoring the tying run:
Courtesy of SBNation, here's a gif of the moment:
Wrigley Field, by the way, was celebrating its centennial. The Cubs lost 7 to 5.