Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: N.H. AG Says Murder-Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Bedford Mother, Two Children
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- Why Human Feeding Can Hurt Deer
Mon August 18, 2014
Week In Politics: Texas Gov. Perry In Hot Water, Clinton’s Pricey Speaking Perks
President Barack Obama is back in Washington, D.C. to handle the crises in Iraq and Ferguson, Missouri. Governor Rick Perry has been indicted in Texas for allegedly abusing his office and trying to coerce an elected official. And it’s been revealed that Hillary Clinton’s recent contracts require a presidential suite and private jet for her speaking gigs.
NPR’s Charlie Mahtesian speaks with Here & Now’s Jeremy Hobson about this week in politics.