Most Active Stories
- Sen. Kelly Ayotte's State Director Resigns Following Prostitution-Related Arrest
- O'Malley Connects With Young N.H. Voters -- Musically
- Fish And Game Gets An Earful On Proposed Ban Of Chocolate As Bear Bait
- Keene City Council Rejects Permit For 2015 Pumpkin Festival
- Winning $146K On 'Jeopardy!' Was N.H. Woman's Lifelong Dream Come True
Mon July 21, 2014
Week In Politics: Ukraine, Israel And The Border
Secretary of State John Kerry is on his way to Cairo today, to participate in ceasefire talks with Israel and Hamas.
This past weekend, he said that U.S. intelligence found the evidence against Russian-backed separatists stacking up over the downing of a Malaysian airplane over Ukraine on Thursday. And the immigration crisis at the border, along with the debate over it in Washington, continues.
NPR’s Ron Elving joins Here & Now’s Jeremy Hobson and Meghna Chakrabarti to discuss the week ahead in politics.