The state Attorney General's office launches a criminal investigation into allegations of sexual misconduct involving three Dartmouth College professors. A report regarding sexual abuse by faculty and staff at St. Paul’s School contains new allegations against five individuals. And residents struggle to recover from the fourth-largest power outage in state history.
- Dan Barrick - NHPR News Director.
- Britta Greene - NHPR Upper Valley/Monadnock Reporter.
- Kevin Landrigan - Senior Reporter at the New Hampshire Union Leader.
- Dean Spiliotes - civic scholar in the School of Arts and Sciences at SNHU and author of the website NH Political Capital.
Watch the show live:
- Three Dartmouth College psychology professors face allegations of sexual misconduct.
- St. Paul's School releases new accounts of sexual misconduct.
- Elections coming up, including for Manchester mayor. Listen to incumbent Ted Gatsas and challenger Joyce Craig on The Exchange.
- Manchester Police Chief Nick Willard says opioid crisis focus should be social programs not law enforcement.
- NHPR's Britta Green recently reported on a survey of N.H. chiefs of police who echoed this sentiment.
- The Conway Daily Sun reports Sunday's storm was "10 times worse than Irene."
- N.H. task force is collecting data for recommendations on veterans' health care.