Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Adults Who Wear Kids' Clothing: Saving Money Through Size
- Star Island Seeks To Go Solar, Serve As Energy Example
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
Word of Mouth - Segment
Tue April 3, 2012
The Weird World of Stock Photography
We’ve heard the story over and over again in these hyperconnected digital times…boy meets girl, they fall in love, become blissfully partnered until one day, girl finds boy’s photo on a dating web site…
That’s just what happened to our next guest… but here’s the twist, Reyhan Harmanci’s boyfriend had no idea his photo was on display for a universe of single women, even though he had, in fact, given permission for it to be posted there…sort of.
Reyhan's friend's portfolio on the stock photo site Corbis.