Most Active Stories
- Former UNH Student Goes It Alone In Criminal Court, Wins 'Not Guilty' Verdict
- Update: Speaker Demands Apology For Abortion Remark During Debate Over Fourth Graders' Bird Bill
- Report: Former Chief Justice Banned From UNH Law's Rudman Center
- Why Human Feeding Can Hurt Deer
- Downhill Racers: In The North Country A Tough, New Venue For Going Faster, Farther
Word of Mouth
Mon March 25, 2013
We're On A Break
Word of Mouth is on break this week, but fret not, there's still plenty of compelling stories to enjoy. We've lined up some of our favorite shows to entertain you in our absence.
Monday, March 25th: A rebroadcast of Word of Mouth from January 5th, 2013.
A new study shows that the act of holding a gun changes perception, as participants saw guns that weren't actually there; the latest in video game trends; cracking down on Pseudo-science at TEDx; movies to watch in 2013; MOMA acquires 14 video games for its permanent collection; and food trends for the up-coming year.
Tuesday, March 26th: A rebroadcast of Word of Mouth from January 19th, 2013.
Robots get FDA approval to treat patients on the fly, a nurse becomes a patient to teach students how to care for the dying, we look back at the Piltdown Man hoax, and the 90's band Guster goes acoustic.
Wednesday, March 27th: A rebroadcast of Word of Mouth from January 26th, 2013.
A fake mission to Mars reveals a big problem...sleep disorders, the host of a new reality show that chronicle's some of our country's stranger pastimes joins us, a pinball technician is trying to revive the game, and a psychologist tells us how we can call think more like Sherlock Holmes.
Thursday, March 28th: Writers on a New England Stage: Anna Quindlen
We'll be back next week with more new ideas!