Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Investigators Ask For Public's Help In Ongoing Abigail Hernandez Investigation
- Ousted CEO Arthur T. Demoulas Wants To Buy Market Basket Chain
- Bare Shelves, High Spirits As Market Basket Employees Continue Rally
- On Demand: What's New To Netflix, Redbox, And Amazon Prime For July 2014
- Worth Preserving? 'Ugly' Concord Building At Center Of Debate Over Mid-Century Design
All Things Considered
Thu October 4, 2012
What The Future Looks Like For Voter ID Laws
For the first time, Granite State voters will be expected to show photo ID at the polls in November. New Hampshire now one of eleven states that require or request photo identification to cast a ballot.
But that number continues to change. In Pennsylvania, for example, a judge recently halted parts of that state’s strict photo ID law.
To talk more about how voter ID laws are changing nationwide, we turn to Doug Chapin. He’s an election expert at the University of Minnesota.