Most Active Stories
- Bradley Completes 'Grid' Of 4,000-Footers, Every Mountain In Every Month
- Dartmouth Once Again Weighing Value Of Greek Life On Campus
- How Kickstarter Kept A North Country Cafe Open - And Kept It In The Family
- Freezing Rain Causes Treacherous Roadways, Multiple Accidents
- PSNH To Change Name To Eversource Energy
Fri July 25, 2014
What The Latest Corporate Earnings Say About The Economy
It’s been a week of corporate earnings reports. Financial analyst Julianne Niemann joins Here & Now’s Jeremy Hobson to take a look at which industries and sectors are doing well and which are not and what the reports say about the U.S. economy.
- Julianne Niemann, executive vice-president for research and portfolio management at Smith, Moore and Co.
Copyright 2014 WBUR-FM. To see more, visit http://www.wbur.org.